Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Catch up!!

Sorry I've been such a lazy blogger lately. Here are a few of my favorite pics from the last few weeks.
Brooklyn watching out the front door at one of the first snowfalls of the season and then trying on one of her new winter hats.
Brooklyn with her daddy in front of some of the Christmas decorations at Somerset mall. We're going to see Santa this weekend so look for pictures to follow.
Brooklyn with her Nani (great-grandmother) at Thanksgiving.
"No more kisses, please...thank you!"
Some cute bath pics from Nana's house.
Brooklyn met her cousin, Logan, for the first time, the day after Thanksgiving. We are so excited to have Darren's cousin, Chad, and his wife, Darnell, living in Michigan now!
I sat Brooklyn down on the floor tonight with her sippy cup, and she just looked so big, I couldn't help but take a few quick pictures. I can't believe how fast she's growing. Part of me can't wait to see the next thing she can do, and the other half of me wishes she would stay the way she is now forever! We sure do love this little munchkin!!

1 comment:

Matt & Kerry Draper said...

Wow, Brooke is getting so big and I am impressed by her sippy cup skills. First she is early on her abilities-next stop Harvard!