Tuesday, February 10, 2009

11 months old!!

Brooklyn is 11 months old! She has one more month until the big ONE!! Bear pictures are next to impossible these days because she won't sit still - and now she thinks it's funny when I get on to her and tell her to sit still. Now it's all a game! At any rate, here are a couple of cute ones.

On a side note, I wanted to take two seconds to wish my hubby a Happy Belated Birthday. Brooklyn and I wished him a happy birthday yesterday, but since I forgot his birthday cards at home when we went to Florida, I thought I would just add a few of my favorite pictures of the two of them. (OK - I had a lot of favorites!) Happy Birthday, Sweetie!! We love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all funny NOW because this child is so stinkin' cute...Looks more like her mom each day. But those mischevious bear grins suggest she may be more like her daddy than meets the eye. 'Better invest in a helmet!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday OLD MAN!!! What does 40 feel like?