Sunday, April 19, 2009

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Russell!!!

My dad got married this weekend!! Darren, Brooklyn, and I packed up and traveled down to St. Louis this weekend, to watch my dad get married on Saturday. Afterwards, we had a barbeque and did a little clay bird shooting. It was the most casual and interactive wedding that I have ever been to, but if you know my dad - it was the perfect day! Here are a few pictures of the bride and groom, the festivities, and of course, a few pictures of our little pride and joy.

We set up a little buffet inside one of the buildings. I loved the ambience created by the Christmas lights! :)

Darren helped Brooklyn practice her walking skills.

We just loved this little camo hat!

Getting ready to shoot!

My dad is his element!

Taking a little time out to check some emails and send some texts!

Congratulations, Dad! I'm so happy for you and Kathy! We wish you many years of love and happiness!

1 comment:

ash said...

This might be the best blog post in the history of blog posts!

Those are some great pictures of Brooklyn.

And Darren, you look GOOD in camo! It might be your new thing. No more black...straight camo from here on out!