Monday, August 10, 2009

We’re having a boy!!!!

We went to the doctor this past Friday and found out that we are having a little boy!!  I still can’t wrap my mind around it!  I am due December 31st.  Everything on the ultrasound looked great.  He currently weighs about 10 ounces, which is the 50th percentile – right on track.  Here are the pictures we got at the appointment.  Sorry for the poor clarity – they are photos of the pictures. 

Here is a profile shot of the side of the head and upper body.

018 

Here is frontal picture of the face and belly.  I know – he kind of looks like a little alien.  Brooklyn did too, but she came out alright. :)

019

This is a picture of the boy parts.  It’s definitely a boy!!

017

And finally, a cute little picture of the bottom of his foot.

021

So cool, and so unbelievable for me, all at the same time!  We are very blessed and so happy!

I can’t leave pictures of Brooklyn off the blog – it just doesn’t seem right.  Here are few pictures of her at the playground last week, and then a picture of her at the doctor’s office when we went for the ultrasound.

002 006 008 009 012

I think she is going to be a good big sister!!!

014

4 comments:

Nikki Andriani said...

Congratulations!!!!! How exciting for the whole family. And yes, Brooklyn will make a great big sister!!!!

Kara Graves said...

yay! I am so excited for you guys, God is good! I am bummed I haven't been able to see you much lately. Excited to come up and visit that baby boy of yours!

Pierre said...

Chauncy Chilton here I come! Congratulations!

Kary said...

WHAT!?!?! Congratulations! What a blessing! I love little boys! :)