Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hole in One!!!

Darren and I were lucky enough to go golfing together on May 21st, while Nana and ‘Nando watched the kids for us.   

100_5759100_5758

The weather was a bit rainy and little cool, but that didn’t stop my husband from showing off his spectacular golf skills.  (His skills look even more impressive when he is golfing next to me!!) :)

At any rate, on lucky hole #7 he actually put the ball in the hole in one shot!!  Very cool!! :)

100_5760a

We couldn’t really tell if it went in from the tee off, but we couldn’t really see it anymore either.  It bounced once at the edge of the green and then disappeared.  We both looked at each other and said, “Did that just go in the hole?!?”  As we pulled up to the hole, we could see it wedged between the cup and the flag!

100_5761100_5762 IMAG0339

Congratulations, Sweetie!!  A shot of a lifetime and I’m so happy I was there to share it with you!

No comments: